Boy Follows Bigfoot Around Woods


From PacWest Bigfoot

Back in 1977 my family and I lived just outside of Deming, Washington. It was there that I shadowed a Bigfoot as it seemed to be fishing in the nearby river in the middle of winter. I saw it clear enough to know what I was looking at, and it saw me eventually. I did not feel threatened, but I did get a sense that this thing is both highly intelligent and capable of tearing a mack truck apart with its bare hands. Here is what I saw, and what this Bigfoot was doing that late winter morning...

Comments

  1. Odd that he passed away on a friday the 13th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another entirely unsubstantiated bigfoot story in a long line of unsubstantiated bigfoot stories

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good friend die on halloween under "suspicious" circumstances. I suspect he was poisoned by the crazies next door. They didnt get along. They were into the occult. They moved out of the area right after,left no forwarding address. His daughter wouldnt let them do an autopsy because of his rigid religous beliefs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Finding Bigfoot Production Company Seeks Filming Permit In Virginia

Samurai Chatter: Have you used it in the field?

Bigfoot injured by a forest fire was taken away and hidden by the authorities, not even Robert Lindsay can top this story